• STUDIO SAHL HASHEESH
  • SUNSET PEARL 14
  • SUNSET PEARL 18
  • SUNSET PEARL 1
  • SUNSET PEARL 110
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 00.27.59
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 00.28.49
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 00.29.09
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 00.31.40
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 00.33.27

Property ID : 43-H119ST

For Sale £37,465.00 - Studio
58 msq 1 Bathroom
 
 Add to Favorites
Print
SAHL HASHEESH SPECIAL OFFER STUDIOS
PAY 20% & MOVE IN NOW
Remaining 80% Payable over 5 years. Interest free. Guaranteed Acceptance with No credit checks.
This complex in Sahl Hasheesh with Golf course behind the complex & the sea in front of the resort we bring to you a ready to move in resort.
The resort has astounding views of the Red Sea, within the scenic surroundings of Sahl Hasheesh, golf course, beach and the sea lies the magnificent resort. Only a few steps from the sandy private beach.

There is a choice of Golf, Garden, Sea and Beach view Apartments in a residential complex. The resort offers a total of 450 studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments as well as villas.

Overlooking the finest golf courses in the region, each building within the development has been designed to provide each unit with the best views of the sea, golf or mountains. It’s a great rental and holiday home opportunity, in a highly sought after development.

Clients can move into the apartments after paying the downpayment of 20%. The remaining 80% can be paid from rental income if the client wishes to rent out the apartment.

Apartments sizes:

Studios 58-66m2.
One bedroom Apartments 66-93m2.
Two bedroom Apartments 90-118m2.
Three bedroom Apartments 121-133m2.

Payment plan:

Reservation Deposit £1000

Down payment – 20 % (upon the signing of the contract & receiving keys) minus £1000 already paid.
Rest of amount 80% -payable spread over 5 years without interest.

Additional Cost 10% of property price once only lifetime maintenance fee.

Legal/solicitor fees for contract exchange

Facilities of the resort
Built to the highest standards using only the highest quality materials, design and construction. • Polished cream marble effect ceramic tiles in living room, entrance hall, corridors and bedrooms • Ceramic tiles kitchen and bathroom floors • Interior and exterior painting • Interior plumbing • External finishing in aluminium and wood • Electrical installation, including socket points, light switches, and cabling • Pre-installation for digital satellite TV platforms • Water heaters in each bathroom • Kitchen equipped with stainless steel sink, granite work tops, kitchen units and mixer taps • Bathroom sanitary fitting in white porcelain(toilets, basins, baths, showers) with mixer taps and extractor fans • Interior lacquered doors with chrome/steel/brass handles • Smoke detectors • Air-conditioning Facilities
Large Swimming pools Tennis courts, Gym, Bar Restaurants Spa & Wellness club, Shops Management service 

Similar Properties