• dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • sdr
  • sdr
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav
  • dav

Property ID : ALKAWSER-105-2B

For Sale £27,500.00 - 2 bedroom apartment
105 msq 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom
 
 Add to Favorites
Print

Apartment for sale in Al Kawser 2 bedrooms, 1 balcony lounge kitchen and bathroom fully fitted. (furniture is not included).

Located in al kawser, 1 min walking from Abu Ashra market- and 2 minutes walking distance to the metro

2 bedrooms-

Net area around 105 msq

Second floor

Street view

Elevator

Water supply

Without furnishing and furniture

580.000 egp

Payment terms 10% deposit. Remaining 90% upon exchange of contract.

The complex is minutes away from South Beach, one of the nicest sandy beaches in Hurghada.  South Beach becomes Hurghada’s most hip music venue.

Hurghada, the central city of the ancient Red Sea, known in Egypt as Ghardaga, was at one time just a little fishing village. But with its crystal clear water, untouched coral reefs and a multitude of ship wreaks, it has become one of the best Egyptian tourist destinations. From sea adventures, diving, snorkelling, swimming with the dolphins, kite surfing, desert safaris and the extraordinary underwater paradise, Hurghada has captivated the hearts of tourists  and residents from throughout the World.

Property Video
2 BED APARTMENT AL KAWSER

Similar Properties